The event will be held in the Centenary Suite overlooking the pitch with direct access through the Chelsea Millenium & Copthorne Hotel. The format is straightforward;
The event commences at 11.00 am and runs until approximately 3.30 pm.
There are two rooms in use, one for a select number of topical presentations from invited speakers and the main room for exhibitors and networking.
Who should attend?
Whether you run a non-league or amateur team or are involved in football at a higher level the event has something for you. There is good mix of exhibitors, topical presentations and plenty of time to chat and network
HOW TO BOOK- EXHIBITOR
If you are interested in exhibiting at Chelsea FC, we have limited spaces available. We already have a great mix of exhibitors booked representing a range of football goods and services from teamwear to stadium build, legal to travel, coaching to insurance, mobile applications to fundraising, and much more.
For more details talk to the team on 0333 777 5724
Or email email@example.com
HOW TO REGISTER - DELEGATE
This is a great venue and is sure to be a worthwhile day in your schedule. Interested in registering then simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we send details.
Don’t take our word for it..
Here is some feedback from the latest event at Huddersfield Town in February 2012.The event was a winner on several counts according to comments from those attending.
• ‘I thought it was very well organised with a good number of exhibitors, all from various sectors of the football industry which ensured diversity. The presentations were very interesting especially the one on sponsorship contracts.’ Guy Walker, Head of Football Division, JD Sports.
• 'Excellent day, great hospitality' Deepred Media
• 'Really enjoyed the day, especially the talks.' Steve Goodall, Sales manager Eve Products
• 'Good event - right size to be able to actually speak to people' Ian Johnstone, Commercial Manager, Rochdale FC
• 'I enjoyed the event - met some interesting people and enjoyed the talks' Graham Breen, Sales Director, Horner Bros Print Group
• 'Very interesting and informative' Mark Stewart, Director, Sheards Financials
• 'First time visitor - a great format and I will be back.' Lee Fox, Sales Manager, KLEEN-TEX
• 'Thankyou for yesterday, a productive and well organised event.' Peter Deaman, Director, BRMB Grass Roots Football Show.
The show attracted a mixed audience of football clubs and businesses with clubs from the Premier League to non-league in attendance.
Reflecting on the latest programme of club based 'Open Days' Sportsglobal's Commercial Director, John Booth summed up:
'We had a very good attendance and it was a great networking event. The feedback from clubs was that they found something new or interesting that might help them. The business reps all said they had either done business on the day or had leads to follow up after the event and that it was a productive environment for making new contacts’’