Quick enquiry
  • Footy Insider

AFI assume full control of Leicester City

Championship side, Leicester City, have been fully taken over by Asia Football Investments (AFI), who already owned 80% of the club. They have acquired the remaining 20% which was previously owned by Cronus Sports Management.

Vice Chairman, Aiyawatt Raksriaksorn said: "We are very pleased to own 100%. This year has been a tremendous experience. We promise to do all we can to improve the club, deliver success and achieve a return to the Premier League."

Leicester City will be looking to build on their 10th place finish by challenging for promotion to the Premier League.

Web design by Brick technology Ltd.