All 20 Barclays Premier League football clubs have confirmed their attendance for the 2011 Soccerex European Forum, 30-31 March, 2011, the second year in a row that the entire Premier League has been represented at the event.
1200 football industry stakeholders attended the first edition of the Soccerex European Forum in Manchester in the two day event which focuses on the commercial issues in the game.
The 2011 edition of the European Forum is set to set senior commercial decision makers from all Premier League club’s present including:
• Hendrik Almstadt, Head of Business Development, Arsenal
• Tom Richmond, Sponsorship Development Manager, Aston Villa
• Kevin Smith, Head of Commercial Operations, Birmingham City
• Simon Williams, Head of Commercial and Marketing, Blackburn Rovers
• Jayne Sales, Commercial Director, Blackpool
• Gareth Moores, Commercial Director, Bolton Wanderers
• Andy Dart, Head of Sponsorship and Business Development, Chelsea
• Robert Elstone CEO, Everton
• Weronika Abramowicz, Head of Sponsorship, Fulham
• Jonathan Kane, Head of International Business Development, Liverpool
• Luis Vicente, Head of Partnerships, Manchester City
• Richard Arnold, Commercial Director, Manchester United
• Dale Aitchison, Head of Partnerships, Newcastle United
• Tony Scholes, CEO, Stoke City
• Steve Walton, CEO, Sunderland
• Ben Wright, Head of Commercial, Tottenham Hotspur
• Adrian Wright, Sales and Marketing Director, West Bromwich Albion
• Barry Webber, Commercial Director, West Ham
• Neil Ryan, Head of Marketing and Retail, Wigan Athletic
• Paul Lakin, Head of Commercial Affairs, Wolverhampton Wanderers
Last year’s event saw over 200 club representatives come together, including delegates from clubs such as AC Milan, Juventus, Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Inter Milan and Ajax represented. The EPFL will also be holding their AGM at this year’s event guaranteeing a presence from all of the top European Leagues.
The agenda announced so far includes topics such as financial equality, commercial challenges to differing sized clubs, successful sponsorship, social media and fan interaction, Euro 2016 and a 2012 UEFA European Championships update.
For more information about Soccerex visit www.soccerex.com or telephone 0208 742 7100.