Why not give a local junior football team a fantastic boost with a brand new junior football kit? We’ve teamed up with The Co-operative Insurance to give one lucky team a whole new kit.
It might be a school team or your son or daughter's football team or a local junior team that you are in some way linked to. Each set of kit consists of 15 navy blue outfield and one goalkeeper kit and is available in a choice of two sizes, chest 32” or 34”.
To enter, answer the following question:-
Who is the manager of Manchester United?
Email your answer to email@example.com and type Web Football Kit Competition in the subject bar with the following:
Contact telephone number
Name of your team
Size required (32” or 34”)
The closing date for the competition is the 28th October 2009
If your not lucky this time, The Co-operative Insurance will be giving away a kit each month with a closing date of the 28th every month up to and including the 28th December 2009. Go to http://www.cfs.co.uk/servlet/Satellite?c=Page&cid=1225785634496&pagename=Corp%2FPage%2FtplCorp
The Co-operative Insurance forms part of The Co-operative Financial Services, which operates through the brands The Co-operative Bank, The Co-operative Insurance, The Co-operative Investments, The Co-operative Asset Management, Britannia, Platform and smile the internet bank.
Prize draw rules:
1. The promoter of the competition is The Co-operative Insurance, Miller Street, Manchester M60 0AL.
2. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over, excluding immediate employees of The Co-operative Financial Services or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
3. The closing date is 5pm on 28 October 2009. The winner will be selected at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 14 days of the closing date and will receive a full set of 15 navy blue strips and 1 goalkeeper kit in chest size 32 inch or 34 inch.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transit. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. Only one entry per person. No third party or bulk entries. Incomplete entries will be destroyed.
6. The prize must be accepted as offered. It is not transferable and no cash alternative is available. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter.
8. It is a condition of entry that the rules of the competition are accepted as final, that entrants agree to abide by the rules and that winners agree to appear in post competition publicity.
9. The name of the winner will be available 21 days after the closing date. Please send request in writing to Aileen Walters, Sponsorship Manager, The Co-operative Financial Services, 1 Balloon Street, Manchester, M60 4EP.