FOOTBALL Networking Day at Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton, 21st September 2017, 11am - 3pm.
SPONSORED by Venue Catering Partner - VCP offer a boutique service and their goal is to create a business serving your needs and tailored to serve your ambitions.
To enquire about exhibiting please email email@example.com or call 01772 875184
- Chelsea Merchandise Show - Now expanding into two halls at Stamford Bridge, the continued growth of the Show now firmly places itself as the biggest event in the sports merchandise industry calandar.
- Medoc - Specialise in retail and ticketing software for the sports industry.
- Zebra Finance - Specialist in season ticket instalment plans.
- SMMEX - Held within the iconic Wembley Stadium, SMMEX provides your business with a platform to network with sports clubs.
- Greenfields - Provide and install synthetic turf, 3g, Hybrid and grass pitches.
- Polytan - install synthetic sports surfaces throughout the world for 40 years and in 2016 celebrated 25 years in the UK.
- Ticketmaster - Ticketing systems for football clubs.
- Sports ID - Leading supplier of rotating advertising throughout the UK and Southern Ireland.
- Mark Harrod - suppliers high quality football goals, goal posts and sports equipment to schools, colleges, local authorities, contractors and sports clubs.
- Heras - global leader in security systems, including fencing, gates, alarms and through Broughton Controls access control, including turnstiles, barriers and gates.
- Scott Comms (Teamcard) - World class venue access control solutions for stadiums, events and festival venues.
- Boca Systems - Wide range of thermal printers for sports ticketing and retail solutions.
- Zaun - Designers and manufacturers of perimeter and sport fencing systems.
- AJ Binns - Designers and manufacturers of changing and locker rooms.
- EyeLynx -Manufacturers of CCTV VMS, Video Analysis and RADAR security systems.
- Duralock - High performance uPVC equestrian and sports fencing system, used widely on racecourses and venues worldwide.
- Ticketmaster - Ticketing systems for football clubs with many long standing relationships accross the Premier League and Football League.
- Thermopatch - Enhancing garment branding and servicing across all service sectors since 1934.
- Exterity - End-to-end IPTV solutions using the power of video to communicate/entertain.
- Tripleplay - Single platform solution for digital signage, digital menu boards plus many more.
- Retail & Sports Systems - Fully Integrated Retail System that has the functionality required for sports organisations of all sizes. Now in use in over 25 sites including 16 Football Clubs & 3 Rugby Clubs.
- Tickets.com - Industry leading ticketing and marketing solutions provider to entertainment, sports and visitor attraction venues around the world.
- WDSi - The leading edge of stadium WiFi design, deployment and management of large scale stadium and arena WiFi.
Upcoming networking events:
Football Networking Day at Macron Stadium, Bolton, Thursday 9th November 2017, 11am - 3pm.
Football Networking Day at Bramall Lane, Sheffield, Thursday 22nd March 2017, 11am - 3pm.
Rugby Networking Day at DW Stadium, Wigan, Thursday 17th May 2017, 11am - 3pm.
Football Networking Day at Bet365 Stadium, Stoke, Thursday 5th May 2017, 11am - 3pm.
It's never too early to book
To enquire about exhibiting email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772 875184
To register your FREE* delegate place for any upcoming event click on the button below
Recent exhibitors have included
Our networking events have a regular diary entry for most football clubs and administrators and suppliers alike.
What previous delegate and exhibitors have said about previous events:
‘Convenient set up and very professional exhibitors’ – Watford FC
‘I found it great to see the other side of football and connect with others willing to help.’ – Dean Holness
‘I found the day useful and both John and Trish very hospitable and were happy to facilitate conversations with potential business partners…’ Chris, Mitre
‘We have worked with FTD for a number of years and found their service to be very effective in helping promote the Medoc brand into football. A professional organisation that is also friendly, helpful and efficient’ Lyn Done, MD Medoc.
‘We made useful contacts which will be useful prospects for our business’
‘The event was very useful, make good contacts and great for brand exposure’